terms and conditions
Ucon Media Concepts designs produces and executes events. we promote those events and sell the event tickets on our event website. This page contains the terms and conditions, which will govern the usage of our services.
By using Ucon Media Concepts website on your desktop or mobile or Ucon Media Concepts mobile app, you the user/registrant is agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and there will be a legally binding contract with Ucon Media Concepts. If you disagree with any part of these terms, we request you to exit immediately. Your use of the Ucon Media Concepts is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable for any issue.
The usage of this Website is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information. It is liable to change without notification. Ucon Media Concepts reserves the right to modify or replace any Terms or Conditions without giving any prior notice.
- Rights of Admission are reserved and can be controlled, only by the organizer of the event.
- Neither Ucon Media Concepts nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the Website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the Website on behalf of Ucon Media Concepts. We reserve the right to change or discontinue any aspect or features of the Website at any time.
- Organizers hold the right to frisk and limit entry at the event venue.
- Ucon Media Concepts cannot be held responsible or assume any liability for the misfortune or robbery of any individual assets of the ticket buyers or their representatives attending the event.
- All payments/orders related disputes should be raised within 24 hours of the payment. No disputes related to payments/orders will be considered as valid after 24 hours of the payment.
- The essential ticket/pass holder (name said on it) ought to be available alongside the ID confirmation to get the entry into the venue. Inability to create an ID verification may restrict the entry of the individual into the event.
- You will be issued a e-receipt for the cash that you pay to Ucon Media Concepts at the time of enrollment for an event.
- Please protect the Tickets / Passes from any kind of damage, tampering and alteration. If Tickets / Passes should are found to be damaged, tampered or altered the organizer reserves the right to deny entry of the individual to the event.
- Kindly reach the venue at least an hour before the start time of the event to avoid last minute rushes and delays in collecting tickets/passes.
- The design and content on Ucon Media Concepts is copyrighted and licensed, reproduction, copying and misuse of the design and content of Ucon Media Concepts is a criminal offense.
- All trademarks duplicated in this site which are not the property of, or authorized to, the administrator are recognized on the website.
- Unauthorized utilization of this site may offer ascent to a case for damage and/or be a criminal offense.
- Ucon Media Concepts might time and again redirect users or use links to other websites for informative and operational purposes based on the requirement, It does not imply that we support the other website (s) or it's purpose and we would not be responsible for that particular website's functionality or content.
- Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
cancellation & refund policy
No cancellations/refunds are entertained once the ticket is confirmed.
However, if the events are cancelled or postponed by the organizer, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the organizer.
- Ucon Media Concepts have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, act of God or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
- Ucon Media Concepts will take the responsibility for 100% refund for tickets within 3 days of purchase.li>
- Ucon Media Concepts All refunds will be processed within 7 working days either by a direct refund processed to the card used to purchase or to the bank account provided to us.